Chocolate Orpingtons

And how long do you think it would take the eggs to get here?

They're collect only; from beautiful North Wales. Luverly castle at Conwy right on the estuary.
love.gif

Quote:
I know this is a project, but for it to be an Orpington, it needs to lay light brown eggs. If it lays dark brown, or any other color egg, it will be just a mix.

Oh yes, I didn't think of that. Doh! LOL

Quote:
They're collect only; from beautiful North Wales. Luverly castle at Conwy right on the estuary.
love.gif

Legally, the eggs cannot be shipped out of the UK at this time. Believe me, I have tried...
hit.gif

For that matter, I wonder if one does get the Chocolate gene established if they can breed it back to a lavender and get a Lilac?

Lilac would be a double dilute and I think feather would be more of a purplish color than a lavender with chocolate toe nails, beaks and possibly legs. Hmm, sure wish I can figure this one out.

How would you get the paperwork to get eggs from out of the country? I asked the question before but i dont think to many people know. I know there is a lot of paperwork and expense but i would still be willing to go through the proper channels to get some. Any ideas?

Quote:
The ad says you have to pick them up...Who's willing to make a dash through customs???

You go ahead and then I will bid on your eggs 7 months later.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom