Chocolate Serama Breeders - dun and blue can be included here as well

Pics
You are several months ahead of me on the same project except Im working into Seramas instead of Duccles. Im trying to get the blue, lemon, dun, chocolate and Pumpkin into my Serama lines. I only have three hens that are not black. I have the little dun girl, one buff girl, and a while penciled girl. I would love some eggs from that beautiful roo you have pictured. The silvery bluish pumpkin guy. That would be a great place to start. If you PM me your Paypal I will send you shipping money. I would love to pay it back in a few months with some eggs from my little dun hen when she starts laying. Do you have a preference under which roo? I have the cool reddish chocolate looking guy and a buff and two that look like the fellow in the photo.
I love the roo you had in the picture...this guy
LL

and put him over your dun girls, that would be great. Do you have pictures of the brown ones? Also, what is your zip so I can get you some options.
Lynn

These two are the only "brown based" that I have. All the rest from that hatch were buff and black. They are in the community juvenile lock up until they are big enough to have a pen to them selves.

Last edited:
Could be lighting?? Doesn't look chocolate to me though. Do you have pictures of his parents?

I guess I should have said the feathers I am pointing to "look" black to my on my computer screen. If they are not black, what are they? If they are chocolate then what are the light brown feathers? I'm seeing a lot of brown feathering that has what "looks" to me like black lacing. I'm honestly in doubt about chocolate on this cockerel and I've raised enough of them and read enough about them that I've really gotten an eye for chocolate. The proof will be in the breeding to some solid, non-chocolate hens. I had to do some test breeding's to rule out chocolate with some of mine in the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom