CHOCOLATE SILKIE cockerel for AUCTION!

Smokin Silkies

formerly browneyebuttafly
11 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Western, PA
Up for auction is a Chocolate Silkie cockerel about 5.5-6 mon old.

I started my own line using a Chocolate Serama rooster to get the Choc color and pure Black Silkie hens. So these are CHOCOLATE, NOT DUN! He is out of my Chocolate Silkie project pen so they are not "Silkie perfect" yet! I've never used another breeders Chocolates. I've bred back to Black Silkies thats all.

Bidding starts at $35 with bidding increments of $2. Post your bid in the comments!

Shipping will be paid for by the buyer and will be anywhere between $45-$65 depending on location.

Auction will end Saturday October 17 at 8pm EST. I will ship on the following Monday or Tuesday. I'm located about an north of Pittsburgh, PA-USA

Please tell your friends! Thanks!

(I also have Chocolate split cockerels, same age for sale…if interested please send me a message!)

Last edited:
[COLOR=141823]Up for auction is a Chocolate Silkie cockerel about 5.5-6 mon old. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=141823]I started my own line using a Chocolate Serama rooster to get the Choc color and pure Black Silkie hens. So these are CHOCOLATE, NOT DUN! He is out of my Chocolate Silkie project pen so they are not "Silkie perfect" yet! I've never used another breeders Chocolates. I've bred back to Black Silkies thats all. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=141823]
[/COLOR][COLOR=141823]Bidding starts at $35 with bidding increments of $2. Post your bid in the comments![/COLOR]

[COLOR=141823]Shipping will be paid for by the buyer and will be anywhere between $45-$65 depending on location. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=141823]
[/COLOR][COLOR=141823]Auction will end Saturday October 17 at 8pm EST. I will ship on the following Monday or Tuesday. I'm located about an north of Pittsburgh, PA-USA[/COLOR]
[COLOR=141823]
[/COLOR][COLOR=141823]Please tell your friends! Thanks![/COLOR]

[COLOR=141823](I also have Chocolate split cockerels, same age for sale…if interested please send me a message!)[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom