Christmas in October block Swap

Thank you Paulsmuffen. Hopefully things will start smoothing out for you. I absolutely love cute little things like this. I had never heard of a mug rug before thus swap. Now I bet I'll have plenty. So many in my head !

Thank you Paulsmuffen. Hopefully things will start smoothing out for you. I absolutely love cute little things like this. I had never heard of a mug rug before thus swap. Now I bet I'll have plenty. So many in my head !
thumbsup.gif
I'm with you! That's all I want to do, create and make mug rugs!!!

Ooh paulsmuffen...I'm sorry it was crooked it's my first one...I liked the embroidery so I sent it...the whole thing was off.lol ah well can't wait to make another one!

clap.gif
ya.gif
Lookie! Lookie, what came in my mail box today!!! majack, I ABSOLUTELY luv luv luv it!
I took so many pics of it, but couldn't get the gold to shimmer in the pic. The gold has a shimmer to it, and the back,(oh I forgot to take a pic of the back!) is just as beautiful as the front, so I can use either side! I LOVE the hearts!! Beautiful work! Thank you so much!!!! The colors are perfect! Love reds and purples!

wow so pretty, we are all so talented
Thank you Chick-Among-Us, I love it. I mailed mine the beginning of the week, not a dull moment in my household. The doctors at the local hospital wanted to put a pacemaker in my mother-in-law, I protested and fought to have her moved to the hospital that her cardiologists work. I don't think I have seen a doctor so mad. She didn't need a pacemaker just like I thought and they were able to give her a new medication to keep her heart in rhythm and sent her home the next day. Thanks for all your prayers and hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.
I so totally love your rug, and glad your MIL had you in her court, doctors, bet if they took a pay cut they'd get off their high horse.

Oh goodness those are so pretty and neat Majack and Chicks-Among-us. Love them.

I got an adorable birdhouse and little bluebird from Kimberly. Love
smile.png
sorry not sure of username.

I think this so so beautiful

They are all coming home to roost! 11 home 4 to go!
I'm feeling really mean as the only thing I put in my package was a letter! I found out quite by chance that my receipent and I have a lot in common!

I had no idea we had so many in this fun little swap. Don't feel bad my MRer just got her MR and I feel bad.
Ooh paulsmuffen...I'm sorry it was crooked it's my first one...I liked the embroidery so I sent it...the whole thing was off.lol ah well can't wait to make another one!
Don't be that adds to the personality it is beautiful

Well lots of personality from me! Hahaha. Ah well I just can't stinkin wait to do this again! Now wow I'm even more excited for the block swap..Christmas is gonna be awesome!

Woohooo! Looky Look!
love.gif
What was in today's mail all the way from the UK from Fernrosie. Thank you for this beautiful bright and cheery mug rug made of jewel tones and lots of orange, one of my favorite colors. It is a perfect Lemoyne Star with the sweetest hand quilting and adorable orange backing all made with lovely batiks. Thank you Fernrosie. I don't want to put a mug on it yet as it is too pretty but I can sure enjoy it as eye candy. It is nice to have my own special mug rug. I really like it! Thank you for the mug rug and kind note.

Back
Top Bottom