Christmas in October block Swap

Keslek~The pics on my laptop are on the right side of my screen. You can click on one and it will bring up the gallery of pics that have been posted to this thread. If you are using a different device, I'm not sure how to find them.
La Pas is a technique that Kassaundra is doing. It looks like a kailidoscope (SP). They are medallion shaped. She has a pic posted in the gallery here. I think if you are on the posts where a pic is, you can click on it and it will take you to the gallery. I think.
smile.png
Yes go back a page and click on the ladybug mug rug, and it takes you to the gallery. There is an arrow on the left. Just click the arrow and it will go back thru all the pics on this thread. Happy viewing!!
Awesome thanks.

Ok, had a count up!
It is only Minniechicks that has not posted. Lacey blues made hers, did you keep a photo Laceyblues that you could post?
I just hope Minniechicks is ok, she's missing from here again!

No, I didn't keep a picture. I thought I probably should but didn't follow through. I can, however, share the picture I used to design the MR.

I went over minniechicks' profile page and a few posts and found out that she really really likes Irises. So, I looked and looked and finally found one that didn't look terribly complicated.

Of course the photo is much better than the rug. I did the quilting as the lines within the flower that caused the recessing of areas while that and some embroidery caused some edges to be more prominent. I was looking for something of a 3d effect. The yellow tongue turned out to be nicely puffed which brought it quite a bit forward.

Next time I think I should keep a picture, I will do my best to do so.

No, I didn't keep a picture. I thought I probably should but didn't follow through. I can, however, share the picture I used to design the MR.

I went over minniechicks' profile page and a few posts and found out that she really really likes Irises. So, I looked and looked and finally found one that didn't look terribly complicated.

Of course the photo is much better than the rug. I did the quilting as the lines within the flower that caused the recessing of areas while that and some embroidery caused some edges to be more prominent. I was looking for something of a 3d effect. The yellow tongue turned out to be nicely puffed which brought it quite a bit forward.

Next time I think I should keep a picture, I will do my best to do so.
I bet it was just beautiful

That sounds gorgeous Lacy Blues. Hopefully minnie chicks will be on at some time and still post a picture.

Where is everyone? Are you all getting ready for the 4th?
I'm doing an online photography course with Ricky Tims and this week he has set the subject as " celebration " I'm going to struggle to find anything this side of the pond!

Back
Top Bottom