Christmas in October block Swap

Katz, my colours will be Christmas! There will be plenty of Christmas fabrics there on Sunday. Maybe I will be able to find something I can fussy cut for the snowballs. Not promising though. I've already considered financing Sunday. As you say , big dent in fortune every time I go so answer it to only take cash. Trouble is I take more each time I go!.
Just by the by, my little quilt is now on the Anotherlittlequiltswap blog now with yours. You were right, I could tell which one was yours right away. Bet you can't tell mine.

Sorry I have been off for quite a bit...a few setbacks with this hip replacement. 9 weeks post-op now and still need a cane to walk :( Snapped a tendon on the exercise bike so set me back several weeks :(

If there is still room I would love to join

Sorry I have been off for quite a bit...a few setbacks with this hip replacement. 9 weeks post-op now and still need a cane to walk :( Snapped a tendon on the exercise bike so set me back several weeks :(

If there is still room I would love to join
sorry for the set backs hope you heal soon and fast

and we always have room for you!!!

your in!!!

Katz, my colours will be Christmas! There will be plenty of Christmas fabrics there on Sunday. Maybe I will be able to find something I can fussy cut for the snowballs. Not promising though. I've already considered financing Sunday. As you say , big dent in fortune every time I go so answer it to only take cash. Trouble is I take more each time I go!.
Just by the by, my little quilt is now on the Anotherlittlequiltswap blog now with yours. You were right, I could tell which one was yours right away. Bet you can't tell mine.
I think I have Rosies picked out and I though I had yours but lets say it's easier to rule out what is not yours, but I do have my suspicions. Now the next step is pick 12 to send in a selection? but my first choice for yours was "Happy Tree" and Rosies is "Autumn Meadow" and the only other one I would pic as yours is "Circles in Circles" course that is if you have just entered your quilt.

For those of you that are wondering what in the world we are talking about, we are taking part in a world wide mini-quilt swap, it happens only once a year

here is the link, http://anotherlittlequiltswap.blogspot.co.uk/

I think I have Rosies picked out and I though I had yours but lets say it's easier to rule out what is not yours, but I do have my suspicions.  Now the next step is pick 12 to send in a selection?  but my first choice for yours was "Happy Tree"  and Rosies is "Autumn Meadow" and the only other one I would pic as yours is "Circles in Circles"  course that is if you have just entered your quilt. 

For those of you that are wondering what in the world we are talking about, we are taking part in a world wide mini-quilt swap, it happens only once a year 

here is the link, http://anotherlittlequiltswap.blogspot.co.uk/

Nope, wrong on all counts. Keep guessing or have patience all will be revealed eventually. I do like 'Happy Tree' though.

OhHappyChicks, Ive just looked up the cross and crown block on the Quilter's Cache and I like it very much. I guess it just needs accuracy and then it will go together like a dream. Try it out with some left over fabrics. Nothing worse than choosing a block then not enjoying making it. I'm very much into enjoying the process at every stage. Strangely enough it works.

Nope, wrong on all counts. Keep guessing or have patience all will be revealed eventually. I do like 'Happy Tree' though.

OhHappyChicks, Ive just looked up the cross and crown block on the Quilter's Cache and I like it very much. I guess it just needs accuracy and then it will go together like a dream. Try it out with some left over fabrics. Nothing worse than choosing a block then not enjoying making it. I'm very much into enjoying the process at every stage. Strangely enough it works.

Good idea majack! I might just do that. Im having issues with finding 12" block instructions. I'll keep looking. I wish I could come to the fabric show! That sounds wonderful. :drool

Back
Top Bottom