Christmas in October block Swap

My dad is 85 we hope to keep him here...just me and my sister to help him. He just beat lymphoma!
oh how wonderful, I hope you have him for many years, I took care of my mother and tho it was hard and at times I though I wouldn't live through it, Alzheimer's, COPD, I wouldn't change it, I was there for when she took her last breath. least you know exactly where everything is in your room and in my book your organized lol, since my 2 rooms seem to be the dumping, sorting, don't know what to do with this area and it's just me and my DH!! We down sized and I have my son's things and stuff he wants of my mother's waiting on them to get a bigger place, oh hurry

OH my goodness!!! You all should see my house!!! Well not really! I would crawl in a hole if you came in my house!
hide.gif
It looks like it exploded! When I work on a project, it is all over! I'm that way about everything. My DH says when I cook or bake, I must use every utinsel I have!!
lol.png
Yes, I have a craft room, but it is more for storage, catch all. I have just spent a good hour looking for the accessories for one of my sewing machines. I didn't find them yet. That is not like me to not keep that kind of stuff together!! My craft room is a mess, but I know where everything is. except for those accessories!!!! And as for my plan to work on mug rug this afternoon,
tongue.gif
! It didn't go as I planned. Soooo, I'm not leaving my house tomorrow!! I guess I shouldn't say that too loud!!
big_smile.png

Hello everyone! Is it too late to sign up for the Christmas in October swap? If not, count me in!

Hello and welcome we always have room for one more, please read the requirements on the first post and don't forget to send postage on or with your SASE, any questions I'm here to answer them or someone will jump in!!! You've been in my swap before so nothing has changed!!!

If your interested we have a little side swap of a mug rug going on not due to ship until the 15th of June but if your interested PM fenrosie and she will get you caught up on the details, she is doing this swap so I can have a surprise, you don't know who is sending you your rug its all a secret!!! so any questions we are here

I will have to pass on the rug mug this tine as I wouldnt get it done in time. I sure hope everyone post pictures thou. I know they are going to be fun and brighten everyone's day!

Well I went and met with the gentleman who is doing the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding and the grounds and dinning room is just beautiful and tied up all the arrangements one more thing out of the way. So I'm planing on making 40 of those little bags in teal and cream (cream on the inside) have till Sept. to get them done. Now I am on the hunt for teal, I think I will do it in batiks or cotton what do you think or satin, make them the same or different colors as would be in batiks, mmmmmm more decisions. Ideas anyone,teal is the brides accent color,

Well I went and met with the gentleman who is doing the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding and the grounds and dinning room is just beautiful and tied up all the arrangements one more thing out of the way. So I'm planing on making 40 of those little bags in teal and cream (cream on the inside) have till Sept. to get them done. Now I am on the hunt for teal, I think I will do it in batiks or cotton what do you think or satin, make them the same or different colors as would be in batiks, mmmmmm more decisions. Ideas anyone,teal is the brides accent color,

Back
Top Bottom