Christmas in October block Swap

I found a piece of fabric I could not pass up at wally world today. I have no clue what I'm going to do w/ it so I only got 1.25 yards.
perfect for a kleidascope block, I know I spelled it wrong sorry

Oh my!!!!! What an amazing present to come home to today!!!!@OHhappychicks I honestly cried when I opened my box!!! I so needed this after the past few weeks!!!! Thank you soooooo very much! !!!!

WOW just beautiful

My MR went out on Monday I hope it docks soon.

It did! It did! It did! It sailed straight in today!! God how DO you DO that! I mean jeez I do that with a machine with digital files! And although I design stuff... Well it is something I love but I'm just not that talented! Do you know what my email name is? Had been for Years? Seababy!!!! Hajaha I was born in the water! Lol you nailed it may really I so so love it it us on my table by my couch where I will sit every morning and drink my coffee!! :weee :weee

Last edited:
It did! It did! It did! It sailed straight in today!! God how DO you DO that! I mean jeez I do that with a machine with digital files! And although I design stuff... Well it is something I love but I'm just not that talented! Do you know what my email name is? Had been for Years? Seababy!!!! Hajaha I was born in the water! Lol you nailed it may really I so so love it it us on my table by my couch where I will sit every morning and drink my coffee!!
wee.gif
wee.gif

I am so glad you love it. I enjoyed making it. figure the odds of me getting that theme picked out for you, that is really spooky as one of my friends would say.

Thanks for all the compliments, and I cut out each block for the light house, now looking at it I realize I could have left the black one piece and put the red blocks on top. I'm still learning. good use of my little scissors

Back
Top Bottom