Christmas in October block Swap

Yes, I had the cup made thru walmart.com. I designed part on the computer and traced the quail and drew the footprints with black marker. I then took a pic of it, downloaded it on their website, tweeked it and viola'! I told my daughter it has opened a whole new world for me. Instead of putting photos on the mugs, draw/design personalized ones. Not that photos aren't personal!
smile.png
I was so excited it came out so well!

Last edited:
That is very interesting, had no idea you could make your own mug at Wally world. I only go there when forced or looking for fabric so don't do a lot of browsing.

I didn't know either. But my DD made one for DH for fathers day, using grandchildrens pics. We loved it! I just got to thinking why couldn't I draw something, take pic, and use it. I went to our WM, you can do it in the store, but associate told me I could do it online. Just go under photos. The mugs have different colored insides that you can choose from. I didn't know if it would work. I waited for an email to inform me they couldn't do it, but it was a photo, so I didn't know why it wouldn't. It came in a week.

Just wanted to let my person know that the mug rug will go out with Monday's mail, I am currently taking care of my Father in law who had a quadruple bypass done when my mother in law went into afib from all the stress of his surgery and they are currently talking about a pacemaker for her as this has happened several times to her. I was able to complete it while taking care of them but haven't been able to get to the post office. I have help coming on Monday so that is on my to do list. I love the ones that have been received and can't wait to get mine. Oh and they are still in the stone age, no internet. LOL

I received my mug rug today! But I just found out that the batteries in my camera are dead... AGAIN.

I LOVE IT Rusty Hen! Thank you so much! I will share pictures as soon as I get some batteries.

Wow... the suspense must have kilt everbody! Original post two hours ago... now I have new batteries so...

Here it is. Thanks again Rusty Hen!

Last edited:
I received my mug rug today! But I just found out that the batteries in my camera are dead... AGAIN.

I LOVE IT Rusty Hen! Thank you so much! I will share pictures as soon as I get some batteries.

Wow... the suspense must have kilt everbody! Original post two hours ago... now I have new batteries so...

Lovely! Just Lovely!! This is so exciting!!
jumpy.gif
I keep checking in to see who has received theirs! I just love
love.gif
it Rustyhen! did you do your embroidery by hand or machine?

Last edited:
Just wanted to let my person know that the mug rug will go out with Monday's mail, I am currently taking care of my Father in law who had a quadruple bypass done when my mother in law went into afib from all the stress of his surgery and they are currently talking about a pacemaker for her as this has happened several times to her. I was able to complete it while taking care of them but haven't been able to get to the post office. I have help coming on Monday so that is on my to do list. I love the ones that have been received and can't wait to get mine. Oh and they are still in the stone age, no internet. LOL
That is so understandable. You can only do so much.
hugs.gif

How adorable, blueberry muffin and cocoa.

Yes, I had the cup made thru walmart.com. I designed part on the computer and traced the quail and drew the footprints with black marker. I then took a pic of it, downloaded it on their website, tweeked it and viola'! I told my daughter it has opened a whole new world for me. Instead of putting photos on the mugs, draw/design personalized ones. Not that photos aren't personal!
smile.png
I was so excited it came out so well!
Wow how clever I love the idea of a one of a kind design an original work of art

No worries we will just have to stalk the mailman longer lol

I love it so pretty, we are certainly a very talented bunch of ladies

Back
Top Bottom