Christmas in October block Swap

Love the colours, the blue and white! Why have I never thought of using those colours. I love the design too. This mug rug is sort of cosy if you know what I mean. It's telling you to have a cuppa with a cupcake.

The mug came with it too!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Yes, I had the cup made thru walmart.com. I designed part on the computer and traced the quail and drew the footprints with black marker. I then took a pic of it, downloaded it on their website, tweeked it and viola'! I told my daughter it has opened a whole new world for me. Instead of putting photos on the mugs, draw/design personalized ones. Not that photos aren't personal!
smile.png
I was so excited it came out so well!
Sooooo clever!!!! It is on display at my house!!! No one is allowed to touch them!!! Hahahaha....

Oh wow they all look wonderful. Love the blue and white and the unique quail and happy sailboat. Great jobs!

Were we suppose to say on our package who we are that sent the MR? For some reason I thought they had to guess, lol. I didn't put a name to mine :)

I sat down a couple of days ago and figured out how to make an 8 point star block. Now I can do something besides just blocks :)

Look What I got!
love.gif
I Love it , its just perfect. I fact I have decided that this will sit in my sewing room beside my sewing machine with me .
Annaquilts and I will be discussing quilt problems and solutions just like the girls on my beautiful MugRug.
This came with Christmas stocking stuffers too,
ep.gif
that Sees chocolate candy is alredy gone... ;) We can't get See's up here!
I got this yesterday but had to spend an hour with dell tech support befor I could post a photo.
Annaquilt's Thank You so much for this dear sweet mug rug.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom