Christmas in October block Swap

Kassaundra and Chicalot!! Great Job!!! I just love everyones different styles! They are very lovely and sweet!!! I'm keeping my eye out for the mailman, except I have to go to work today. So maybe when I get home??!!
pop.gif
The suspense is gettin to me!!!

Last edited:
Kass - I did get it (them) on Saturday and I have finally gotten a picture of them to show off.
hide.gif
I love them! I will get to have one at more than one of my favorite coffee drinking stops in the house! Thank you, thank you!

Wonderful mug rugs! Great job kassaundra.

My mug rug and a plate rug have arrived....anonymously!
celebrate.gif

I know it's from you Chicalot because I resorted to asking Rosie. I love them. What you didn't know is that I love tea not coffee so these are so right for me. Thank you so much. I will use them. I'd like to put your name on the back but I don't know it!

What a cute little rugs from chicalot. Love the happy spring colors.

It is exciting to see all the mug rugs coming in. Can't wait for mine. Maybe today is the day.

Rustyhen~ what kind of machine do you use? I'm kinda looking for a embroidery/quilting/everyday machine that has a deeper "throat" (distance between needle and inside edge of machine?), and speed control. But to buy a new one is out of my price range. I may go shopping to just look to see what kind of used ones are available. I have a friend who uses a babylock and absolutely loves it. I'm going to start at the shop she uses. She said they do have used ones. So I've been asking around to see who uses what and how they like them.

My newest sewing machine is a Viking Lilly 555 it's one of the last made in Sweden, before their move to china. It's a lovely machine, my first electronic one.lots of built in stitches and a group of 7 or so quilting stitches,one that I have not tried yet is a stitch that appears to look like a hand quilted stitch.
The Throat is 8 inches, which is slightly bigger than my others.
It is older but had been very well maintained.
I'm having fun!

I love that you found chicken wire material, kassaundra. Love them, so cute and unique.

you're welcome , Majack. Yep I got all in to keeping the secret identity, lol. I thought we weren't suppose to say ;). My name is Tina

celebrate.gif

I know it's from you Chicalot because I resorted to asking Rosie. I love them. What you didn't know is that I love tea not coffee so these are so right for me. Thank you so much. I will use them. I'd like to put your name on the back but I don't know it!
Oh how springy! Very cute

My newest sewing machine is a Viking Lilly 555 it's one of the last made in Sweden, before their move to china. It's a lovely machine, my first electronic one.lots of built in stitches and a group of 7 or so quilting stitches,one that I have not tried yet is a stitch that appears to look like a hand quilted stitch.
The Throat is 8 inches, which is slightly bigger than my others.
It is older but had been very well maintained.
I'm having fun!
I looked up your Viking lilly 555. It looks like a very nice machine. I'm keeping my eye out and I'm going to spread the word I'm looking for one.

OH! and no mail today!
hu.gif

Last edited:
Kass - I did get it (them) on Saturday and I have finally gotten a picture of them to show off.
hide.gif
I love them! I will get to have one at more than one of my favorite coffee drinking stops in the house! Thank you, thank you!

wow, I love it both of them

celebrate.gif

I love yours too wow very pretty

Back
Top Bottom