Christmas in October block Swap

Kat, stop! You will never be able to leave the place, even long days out will be a problem.
So true. You do need to make arrangements for when you are gone but then we have to for our 100 chickens, 15 ducks, parakeet and dog too. Last night the kids forgot to lock the ducks into their night cage. About midnight I woke up to their chatter under my bedroom window. We still locked them in as the ducks get picked off at night even though the back yard is fenced.

Been working on a wedding quilt, sofa throw size. I am calling it "The Mullet" (business up front party in the back). The front will be rounded log cabin over sized to form a single flower, and the back it a Boston Celtics printed fleece. I'm on my 3rd of 16 blocks.

I have 4 of the 16 pieced and quilted (qayg) I will either place the squares as a flower or a pinwheel, won't know until I get more of them finished. But here are the first 4

Kat, stop! You will never be able to leave the place, even long days out will be a problem.
I have decided pigs is the way to go, raise one or two then send them to freezer camp

I understand! Alaska and Florida! That will be so much fun! And the trip to England!!! AWESOME!! Friends of ours just found us a cruise to Europe for next spring! I'm so incredibly excited! We will leave Ft lauderdale. Go to Canary Islands, Gibraltar, Portugal, and end in Rome! There was another one that went to Ireland, England, Denmark, and Holland! DH loves history so we went with the Rome trip. Our friends have been there quite a few times, so they are going to be our guides! I hope if things work out the way we are planning in the next year or two, we can take another trip. I've always wanted to go to Ireland and England! That will be next on my bucket list!

You must take lots of pics to share, DH and I did the North Bound Alaskan Cruise, awesome so beautiful and ended up on my brother's doorstep, had not seen him in 20 years needless to say he was shocked, but his wife I think was even more shocked!!! No he didn't know I was coming. lol that was the best part.
Katz, does this mean I can hope that you will be coming and staying with me for a while in 2017? Ohh, I do hope you are!
Yes of course and then you and Rosie can take me all over your stomping ground!!!! Oh what fun that would be.

I have decided pigs is the way to go, raise one or two then send them to freezer camp

You must take lots of pics to share, DH and I did the North Bound Alaskan Cruise, awesome so beautiful and ended up on my brother's doorstep, had not seen him in 20 years needless to say he was shocked, but his wife I think was even more shocked!!! No he didn't know I was coming. lol that was the best part.
Yes of course and then you and Rosie can take me all over your stomping ground!!!! Oh what fun that would be.
When I first read that I got a mental picture of you milking a pig!!!!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom