Christmas in October block Swap

A few questions.

You can do any block. That means you can do any pattern? log cabin, pin wheel, geese, etc. As long as finished block is 12 x 12.

12x12 includes seam allowance?

I make 12 of the same block?

A few questions.

You can do any block. That means you can do any pattern? log cabin, pin wheel, geese, etc. As long as finished block is 12 x 12.

12x12 includes seam allowance?

I make 12 of the same block?
Hi,
12 blocks 12.5x12.5 finished size, any pattern all blocks can be same pattern or all different your the artist your choice, this round the color scheme is posted in the first post. You will send a SASE with postage so I can post the blocks back to you. How much postage? Glad you asked. You put on the envelope how ever much it takes for you to send your blocks to me. I even let my swappers put money in it, for some that is easier, or just send the stamps with the blocks. So if it costs you $5.75 to post your blocks to me that is how much you put in your envelope or on your return envelope and if you want me to put tracking on your package the post office charges $1.00 so add that to your money, just slip a dollar in the package and I take care of the rest, include your BYC name somewhere on your package so I know who it is from. I hope this hasn't confused you.
So can I add you to the swap list?

welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
Oh let me think about it before I commit. I just had baby no. 4 Aug 2ND. When is the I'M IN dead line?
Congrats we love pics, we are one big happy family and no I'm in dead line so just let us know, or you can just stalk us and join in on the next one which hasn't been really planned yet.

So refresh my memory what were we throwing around for the next swap? I can't find the post and my notes who knows where they are , weddings are very taxing on the brain

Back
Top Bottom