Christmas in October block Swap

Thanks guys, before I started La Pass I avoided hand work like the plague, now I really don't see a time when I won't have an EPP project going on the side, the fussy cutting is addicting beyond imagination!!!! The results are soooo stunning. The quilt is just made of 5 shapes, the rest is just fabric choice and placement, no two would ever look alike, even if two people had the same fabric to start. I think Lucy Boston may be next on my list when La Pass is finished. Oh and here is the start of my next rosette, "Pink Diamonds" it isn't sewn at all yet, just glue basted.

Kass.
love.gif
thumbsup.gif

Lovely work Kassaundra. You are so prolific.

We're having a go at the patchwork of the crosses at the Pearoom Quilters after visiting Hemingford Grey and seeing the Lucy Boston Patchworks. Here is my first block. Needs pressing.

We're having a go at the patchwork of the crosses at the Pearoom Quilters after visiting Hemingford Grey and seeing the Lucy Boston Patchworks. Here is my first block. Needs pressing.

Great Lucy Boston block. I've also seen them fussy cut w/ stunning results.

Lovely, what are you using for a pattern? I'm going to have to try this

I have a question I know you ladies are not doing the Row by Row quilt block pattern gathering, but if any of you go by or in a quilt shop can you pick up the free pattern for me? I would love to have some from other states. Remember it is just the pattern that is free so no you don't have to buy the finishing kit.

Kassaundra, that is some beautiful work. Reminds me of some quilts my great grandma did. Colors are gorgeous.

Majack, just beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom