Christmas in October block Swap

Thank you for the well wishes, yes it was beautiful, I have a few pics from my camera and will get professional pics in about a week that I will share but here is one of the happy couple,

You can just see the love. I can't wait till the good pics come back to show you.

This is the dress when she was trying it on, I can show the pics now, son has seen the dress. lol

Beautiful wedding pics Kat! Thanks for sharing. I'l probably be sharing some in a couple of months as well.

Ladies, I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out of this swap. I just have too much on my plate right now and cannot see my way to sewing blocks for any reason.

I'm so sorry.
I can't wait till it's time for your pics, so don't forget to share.

Thank you for letting us know and we are always here when things slow down for you. We certainly understand. We will post pics so you can drool over them. lol
hide.gif
Lacy I say that with lots of love.
love.gif

I thought about joining that swap, but need to keep on track w/ the wedding gift quilt I am working on. (La pass is distracting enough!!!!! lol)
I shouldn't have either as I need to finish a Hedge Hog baby quilt for my youngest grandson who is already 8 months old. I finally did finish the top for that quilt last night and it should go on the long arm today. Pitty you can not join. since I saw you post I hoped you were in but I sure understand.

I have my new fabric for my blocks yes changed them again, and I have my fabric for the POTCs, yep I', gonna be busy!!!

You can't really see the silver sparklies but it is pretty, yeah you can if you enlarge it. Block suggestions are welcome before I cut it up. I went to my first class today it was so fun I really enjoyed myself,

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom