Christmas in October block Swap

Hello everyone! It has:) been most of the summer since I have been on here and glad to report I will starting my blocks in a day or two. Since retirement this has to be the busiest summer we have had to date! Lol! So glad we are back home, getting back to our normal routine. I've gone back a few pages on this thread and I'm getting inspired! I am going to try and make a couple different blocks and see how I do! Wish me luck! I actually sat in my sewing room for awhile the other day! It's been a very long time! :)

Hello everyone! It has:) been most of the summer since I have been on here and glad to report I will starting my blocks in a day or two. Since retirement this has to be the busiest summer we have had to date! Lol! So glad we are back home, getting back to our normal routine. I've gone back a few pages on this thread and I'm getting inspired! I am going to try and make a couple different blocks and see how I do! Wish me luck! I actually sat in my sewing room for awhile the other day! It's been a very long time!
smile.png
If I may ask, where did you go? Somewhere exciting??

My blocks are going out tomorrow. One less thing to keep track of.

I have Anna6's blocks!!!! Yes I peeked and they are beautiful!!!!
OH Kat, I love those fabrics! I've got to get busy on my blocks! I've been so busy the last 6-8 weeks, but finally, I think, I can get back to the Christmas blocks. I haven't even got to go to the quilt shop to sew on my machine in all that time!!!!
hit.gif
I'm planning on going tomorrow, but DH has been out of town this week working and comes home tonight. If he goes to work in the morning, I'm going to go, but if he is to tired, or goes later, I may not go. They worked 4, 10 hour days this week. I think they are beat!! They have other jobs going on, so I think he will probably go to work tomorrow. I have most of the pieces cut out, but not all. If I don't get to go to the shop tomorrow, I'm just going to have to break down and use my old machine. It's ok, but after sewing on the new one, it's like going from a new cadillac to an old junker! Well, maybe not that bad, but almost!
big_smile.png
I'm going to work real hard to get them done in the next couple of weeks, starting tomorrow, whether I go to the shop or not. The more I look at my fabric, the more displeased I am with it, but will see how it goes together.

Anna6~I really love the leaf quilt! The different leaves and layout looks like they are drifting down on a beautiful fall day!! Lovely!! I would love to do a quilt like that. It would make a beautiful table clothe or runner! And place mats! Do you think a cameo, or cricut machine would work like the one you have? I've been thinking about getting one of those, after I get my sewing machine paid for, of course. Oh, the possibilities!!
Lots of time to go don't panic. ( I have not even started mine)
hide.gif

Ok mug ruggers! If you pm me by 31st October if you have made a mug rug, include your address and then I will sort out who sends to who.
I am going to Greece for a week at the end of Oct and come back on the 31st, so all of you will be waiting in my pm mail box when I get back!
Doing it this way means that there is no pressure on anyone who gets behind and doesn't complete or if anyone wants to still join in, it's not to late!

I must start my Christmas blocks this week! Mary has finished hers and wants to get them in post! Help........

Ok mug ruggers! If you pm me by 31st October if you have made a mug rug, include your address and then I will sort out who sends to who.
I am going to Greece for a week at the end of Oct and come back on the 31st, so all of you will be waiting in my pm mail box when I get back!
Doing it this way means that there is no pressure on anyone who gets behind and doesn't complete or if anyone wants to still join in, it's not to late!

I must start my Christmas blocks this week! Mary has finished hers and wants to get them in post! Help........
Can some one post the specification for the mug rug swap or post which post it was in?

Back
Top Bottom