Christmas in October block Swap

Thank you all for your kind words. The Hedgehog quilt is going today with DH to our grandson. My daughter has seen it online and loves it and I am pretty sure she'll feel the same when she has it in her hands. I can't wait to see pictures with baby boy laying on it.

Friday my friend is coming through the area. The family will stop for a brief visit and pick up the 1930 square in a square quilt for their baby girl.

In the mean time I am having fun making the mug rug for the swap and baby quilts for the NICU that my triplet grand daughters were at a little over one year ago. If you'd like I'll post some pictures of the simple little quilts I am making for the preemie babies at the NICU.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your kind words. The Hedgehog quilt is going today with DH to our grandson. My daughter has seen it online and loves it and I am pretty sure she'll feel the same when she has it in her hands. I can't wait to see pictures with baby boy laying on it.

Friday my friend is coming through the area. The family will stop for a brief visit and pick up the 1930 square in a square quilt for their baby girl.

In the mean time I am having fun making the mug rug for the swap and baby quilts for the NICU that my triplet grand daughters were at a little over one year ago. If you'd like I'll post some pictures of the simple little quilts I am making for the preemie babies at the NICU.
Yes post pics and of your triplets, wow its been a year already crazy

Yes post pics and of your triplets, wow its been a year already crazy
I would love to but my DD doesn't want pictures posted of the trips. So sorry about that. They remind me of the triplet brothers in the movie brave and soon enough, because they are starting to walk, they will be naughty like that too.

Last edited:

Yes, please post pics of the preemie baby quilts. Would love to see them!

Back
Top Bottom