Christmas in October block Swap

I have had to rethink my block ideas but I should have them ready to mail next week. With continued craziness here I had to do a very simple block and I hope they will be ok. Using a Loralie Design panel so they will be on the order of whimsy...

I have had to rethink my block ideas but I should have them ready to mail next week. With continued craziness here I had to do a very simple block and I hope they will be ok. Using a Loralie Design panel so they will be on the order of whimsy...
Simple is good and I'm sure they are beautiful, when your ready for my address let me know, or if you have the 1513 address you good.

Any other blocks getting ready to come my way?

Hi guys been away a bit with all the arrangements...thank you for all the condolences I appreciate it. I posted that about dad at like 5 in the morning a day or two after he died. A moment when you roll over open your eyes and suddenly remember you are now an orphan. Silly sentiment, when I am grown. I know this is just how it goes. I had never in my life lost a loved one. Now both parents and a granddaughter gone in the last three years. Horrid. Ok enough of that thank you all again!

My blocks are done I can mail. Mine are surely not perfect. But they are lovingly made, it is what it is. MR bit fine am starting today. Katsdar do I send you the blocks? If so I need the address please. And any other instructions if needed :) dont I send my address and some money or something?

Is there a specification for our fall mug rugs?

Last edited:
Hi guys been away a bit with all the arrangements...thank you for all the condolences I appreciate it. I posted that about dad at like 5 in the morning a day or two after he died. A moment when you roll over open your eyes and suddenly remember you are now an orphan. Silly sentiment, when I am grown. I know this is just how it goes. I had never in my life lost a loved one. Now both parents and a granddaughter gone in the last three years. Horrid. Ok enough of that thank you all again!

My blocks are done I can mail. Mine are surely not perfect. But they are lovingly made, it is what it is. MR bit fine am starting today. Katsdar do I send you the blocks? If so I need the address please. And any other instructions if needed
smile.png
dont I send my address and some money or something?

Is there a specification for our fall mug rugs?
Fall, not halloweenie if that is even a word lol, so any fall colors/theme, just so we can enjoy it for the full season and not for one day.

Just to let you know we are having a lovely time in Myrtle Beach. Is any one on here close? I looked to find a quilt shop and found one not to far. May take a looksee the end of the week.

Ladies, I think I just found a new block I may be able to finish close to the due date. I just need to be reminded of how many blocks this is going to be. I believe it is 12, correct? Also, about how big will this be completed approximately? I know it depends on borders and such. I'm trying to figure out the material. I can buy charm packs to make them , just need to get an idea of how many I need. I think I'm going to the quilt shop here tomorrow and see what I can find. I'm super pumped!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Just to let you know we are having a lovely time in Myrtle Beach. Is any one on here close? I looked to find a quilt shop and found one not to far. May take a looksee the end of the week.

Ladies, I think I just found a new block I may be able to finish close to the due date. I just need to be reminded of how many blocks this is going to be. I believe it is 12, correct? Also, about how big will this be completed approximately? I know it depends on borders and such. I'm trying to figure out the material. I can buy charm packs to make them , just need to get an idea of how many I need. I think I'm going to the quilt shop here tomorrow and see what I can find. I'm super pumped!!!
yippiechickie.gif
You need to make 12 blocks and the finished size is 12.5 x 12.5 so when you sew the blocks into your quilt they will be 12x12

Enjoy your trip not close to ya, wish I was

There must not be many quilters in this area, or at least I can't locate them on the internet. Went to the 2 quilt shops here that are listed, and neither one had any Christmas charm packs. Went to Hobby Lobby here, and they had about 5 or 6 charm packs but no Christmas. I called my quilt shop at home and they only had one Christmas and they are going to hold it for me. I sure hope this works out. And Gotcha on the no blues. I have the traditional colors.

Does anyone remember how to get the ads from running on the right side of the posts? They just slow down my computer when I post! They just keep running over and over!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom