Christmas in October block Swap

There must not be many quilters in this area, or at least I can't locate them on the internet. Went to the 2 quilt shops here that are listed, and neither one had any Christmas charm packs. Went to Hobby Lobby here, and they had about 5 or 6 charm packs but no Christmas. I called my quilt shop at home and they only had one Christmas and they are going to hold it for me. I sure hope this works out. And Gotcha on the no blues. I have the traditional colors.

Does anyone remember how to get the ads from running on the right side of the posts? They just slow down my computer when I post! They just keep running over and over!
barnie.gif
OHhappychicks enjoy your vacation and worry about the blocks when you get back, we still have lots of block sets to come in, and if you buy pre-cuts that could be expensive, when you get home let me know and I have some ideas that might help. and we have lots of time.

I have some blocks here that I can not find the owners screen name, zip code is 77535,
Dayton ,TX I know I should know it but it eludes me.

These are the zip codes I have so far

55797-cold up north
42754-chickalot
Majack
Fenrosie
92069-anna6
77535-

Ladies, ladies, such excitement! Not one but two quilt shops have opened near me in the last few weeks. One is in a nearby village, about 10 - 15 mins drive away, the other is even closer, in the middle of nowhere, and opened today. They have different styles so I should be covered for what ever I'm going for, one is pretty fabrics, modern pastels, the other is more vibrant and with batiks. The one closest to me, Spindle Cottage, the bright one, opened today. Georgina, the owner, has said I can take a few photos next time so you can see what it's like. So lucky hey! I don't have to drive 45 mins for a reel of thread and if I buy the wrong colour I can nip back and change it! And a never ending supply of coffee!

Ladies, ladies, such excitement! Not one but two quilt shops have opened near me in the last few weeks. One is in a nearby village, about 10 - 15 mins drive away, the other is even closer, in the middle of nowhere, and opened today. They have different styles so I should be covered for what ever I'm going for, one is pretty fabrics, modern pastels, the other is more vibrant and with batiks. The one closest to me, Spindle Cottage, the bright one, opened today. Georgina, the owner, has said I can take a few photos next time so you can see what it's like. So lucky hey! I don't have to drive 45 mins for a reel of thread and if I buy the wrong colour I can nip back and change it! And a never ending supply of coffee!
Wonderful, the closest quilt shop that I like (the one in my town really sucks with products and customer service) is an hours drive and the other one is an hours and a half drive away, but really never to far for fabric, so now I need the phone number for those shops because I need them to sell me some stock as their prices are about to go through the roof!!!! Leave credit cards and check book at home!!!! can't wait for pictures

How wonderful for you! I don't have any local shops and now the distant ones seam to be closing
th.gif
more online shopping all the time.

Thank you! Oh boy, I have been very worried my having to change my plans at the last minute to get these blocks to done and mailed would not be appropriate! Big sigh of relief this afternoon......I hope they make you smile!

I have been buying more fabric online these days too. We have one local shop but so expensive and Bend Oregon is about an hour away....and there is my chauffeur (husband) sitting in the car waiting that drives me nuts! So online shopping is the way to go for me! Lol! :)

Back
Top Bottom