Christmas in October block Swap

fenrosie when is she due back?  She must really be enjoying herself no pictures thus far, HMMM maybe she is going to stay on an extended trip.

I haven't heard from her in about three weeks. First she was in Scotland at a workshop, then she was racing around getting house in order for visitors and before she and family went to Greece. They must be back this coming weekend because school half term finishes at the end of this week. I'll be seeing her twice next week though!

Ok ladies If I have not gotten your blocks by Monday the 16th it will be too late for you, as that is the official ship date. I will post tracking numbers by zip code as I always do.

If you don't have the address 1513 then pm me and I will be glad to give it to you.

Just finished mine and they will be in the mail tomorrow! Doing the happy dance!
thumbsup.gif

I'm back! Will post you some pictures tomorrow !

Any mug ruggers that haven't already pmed me can you please do so!
Will get out who is sending to who by Friday.......
ya.gif
I was getting worried, though you found a strapping young Greek man to run off with.
gig.gif

ok I have received the following blocks

fenrosie
majack
katsdar
coldupnorth
chicalot
minniechicks
anna6
chickamongus
Iwonderwhy

Paulsmuffen-almost on my doorstep
Ohhappychicks-mailing soon

farmgirllynn- can't find her
quailtrail hasn't been on since 6/19,
keslek hasn't been on since 9/23

I hope all 3 of you ladies are ok.

I'm guessing these swappers are not able to complete this swap so as soon as I receive Paulsmuffen and Ohhappychicks blocks I will sort and ship!!!

Back
Top Bottom