Christmas in October block Swap

So glad you are back! Believe it or not, I was telling someone about our block swap and all the different parts of the world everyone is from and I mentioned you! Hope you are doing better.

frow.gif
Hi, welcome back, I asked a while back if anyone has heard from you, glad your on the mend. Hope your DH and girls are doing well.

Well I had a very lovely day going to quilt shop to quilt shop (6 of em not too many but the driving distance between them was crazy we left the house at 11 am and have just gotten back 9 hours we did stop and eat) and my DH was my driver and told me at each stop to take my time. They had snacks, drinks and goodie bags at each stop. I have gotten some really nice free patterns and fat quarters, course I bought some stuff too. Course they gave really good coupons, yep I gotta go back now.

Ladies,
A while back (last year about this time)
big_smile.png
Majack put in the blocks some owl emery boards for me to give out with the blocks and I did and I still have 7 left so if you would like to have one please let me know and I will put one into your package. First come first served then you can thank Majack when you get your blocks.

Helloooooo.... long time away, been a bit of a blur.... thank you lovely ladies xxxx
Getting better every day. In sewing mode but very slow, I reckon a mug rug is about my speed.
Where/what are the specs?
Im celebrating my return to daily life with bantam chicks out of the incubator and sewing ballet costumes again.
I shall spend some time looking at your photos of the other block swaps
Hugs

Ladies,
A while back (last year about this time) :D  Majack put in the blocks some owl emery boards for me to give out with the blocks and I did and I still have 7 left so if you would like to have one please let me know and I will put one into your package.  First come first served then you can thank Majack when you get your blocks.  

I'm rather new to y'all's group...so may I have one? :ya

Back
Top Bottom