Christmas in October block Swap

My. If rug took on a life of its own....it was strange... I designed it as I went... Then my sister came in said well it would be so cute if you did THIS.....and soon there it went and now.... It is what it is. I like it. Lol

I'm rather new to y'all's group...so may I have one?
ya.gif
You sure can, I have you down so I remember to put it into your blocks.

My. If rug took on a life of its own....it was strange... I designed it as I went... Then my sister came in said well it would be so cute if you did THIS.....and soon there it went and now.... It is what it is. I like it. Lol
I can't wait to see pictures of it or the real MR

@keepmumsane So glad to see you back in action even if in slow motion! I think we have all been there at one time or another.

@katsdar Hugs to all our vets. Did you go on a shop hop? aren't they fun my DH was my driver last year and we had a wonderful time.

@majack I smile and think of you and all our great group each time I see the Owl nail file.

Last edited:
Yes it was a small shop hop and they are fun.

I have peeked at all the blocks and they all are so beautiful, so for those of you that were worried don't all blocks are just perfect!!!!

First, thank you katsdar for your service.
hugs.gif

Second, I'm so happy, that my blocks were received!!!!
clap.gif

And I will take another owl if any are left. I want all "hooo" didn't get one to have first dibs.

I have the last set of blocks :clap  I will sort tomorrow(tuesday) and ship on thursday/friday, wednesday is a holiday    :celebrate  I get to eat free all day!!!! yep I'm a vet.  :drool  

Thank you for your sacrifice and service...I'm sure it wasn't easy. Never met a soul who said being in the military was a cinch! So thank you again.

Last edited:
Ladies I'm sorry I did not make it to the post office it turned out to be such a crazy week one that I would not want to relive again anytime soon. So this coming week I promise sorry for the delay.

MR to be mailed out soon too!!!!

Ladies I'm sorry I did not make it to the post office it turned out to be such a crazy week one that I would not want to relive again anytime soon. So this coming week I promise sorry for the delay.

MR to be mailed out soon too!!!!
Please, don't apologize! I hope everything is ok with you and yours.
hugs.gif
We all have bad weeks. So no worries about being late. A few more days won't matter whatsoever. My DD moved this weekend, so my MR will be in the mail real soon also!

Back
Top Bottom