Christmas in October block Swap

Lookie what I got!! Thank you coldupnorth!! It's awesome I just love it! :D

ya.gif
I had not one but two surprises in the mail today!!! Lovely work on the blocks ladies! Thank you!!! Received my mug rug today also!!! Thank, Thank you majack!!!! I will post a pic tomorrow! It is beautiful work! I just love it!! My mug rug will go out in the mail tomorrow.

Lookie what I got!! Thank you coldupnorth!! It's awesome I just love it!
big_smile.png

Wow soooo pretty

ya.gif
I had not one but two surprises in the mail today!!! Lovely work on the blocks ladies! Thank you!!! Received my mug rug today also!!! Thank, Thank you majack!!!! I will post a pic tomorrow! It is beautiful work! I just love it!! My mug rug will go out in the mail tomorrow.
I can't wait to see yours, and I bet you must have thought it was your birthday or something with all your surprises

I got my Christmas blocks today. Absolutely love them and can't wait to get sewing. I was feeling so uninspired, so perfect timing. Can't wait to try the paper piecing as well. Thanks so much!

Just count it as oldtimers, but my mugrug is not from majack, but fenrosie!! It was there in plain site, but my brain didn't register! So thank you, thank you fenrosie!
hugs.gif
It is a beautiful mug rug! Here it is! I just love it!

Got my Christmas blocks today!!! Gorgeous ladies absolutely gorgeous! Am I supposed to get two of my own back? :confused: Just checking andddd I still have the mug rug I made if someone didn't get one. :(

Back
Top Bottom