Chuck and Sarah are 10 days old now (pics)

zooweemama

Songster
7 Years
Apr 17, 2012
Far Northern California

Chuck with a blade of grass hanging out of his mouth. :p

Sarah looking for me.

Chuck (his head is lighter and eyes are cleaner than Sarah's)

Chuck talks. A lot. Sarah is much quieter.

Sarah spies some tasty bits.

Another Sarah shot. (her poor eyes) Her beak seems to be shaped differently than Chuck's too.

Yes, Chuck. I hear you. Again. :p

Thanks for peeking!

Sarah's eye looks just like little Boris's eye looked. His was fine by the time he was two weeks old. he was so small. Now he is bigger than Natasha. She used to be the one out in front and the most talkative. They are now 9 and a half weeks and he stands taller and is a little heavier. He is now the one that is out in front and talks the most. He looks over Natasha and the ducks very well. Very cute goslings! I love the way that Chuck is talking in the pictures. Cute.

YAY! More baby pics!
big_smile.png

How old before the cute meep meeps become deeper and honkier? I'm in no rush. I love talking meep meeps with them. :D They are so silly. They hang their head low and meep meep and do it until I answer with some meep meeps and they will either come to me or settle in a bit to eat some grass.

Mine started blending an occasional honk in with the meeps when she was around 6 or 7 weeks old. In just a few weeks is was all honks.

I so do miss the meeps, especially the good-night purr.

Adorable babies!!! My geese started changing voices around 6 weeks, too. By 12 weeks, they pretty much look and sound all grown up.

Yes Chuck is a cutie especially the talking pic! Sarah is adorable and i bet she will catch up with Chuck soon! My goslings are almost 5 weeks old and every once in a while ill hear a small honk from Lucy who is probably a gander (showing all the signs) but its ok she will always be my Lucy! Its not like she/he will know its a girl name lol.

Back
Top Bottom