City of Ashes RP ~~Players Needed~~

(
frow.gif
Must go…At least it wasn't just as Mantha got on this time.)

Isabella looked over Beatrix's shoulder at the door handle. The door itself had a small window in it, with crisscrossing wires in it. The glass itself was foggy, so she couldn't tell what was on the other side.

Jo headed back to the hill, ushering people to go down there, so they wouldn't get separated.

Garret followed the girls quietly and drew one of his swords from it's sheath on his back as they came to this other door. "Ready" He said quietly, not liking the way this space amplified whatever was said in it

((Uh, that's debatable...))

(Aw, seriously?)

Isabella looked over Beatrix's shoulder at the door handle. The door itself had a small window in it, with crisscrossing wires in it. The glass itself was foggy, so she couldn't tell what was on the other side.

Jo headed back to the hill, ushering people to go down there, so they wouldn't get separated.
Garret followed the girls quietly and drew one of his swords from it's sheath on his back as they came to this other door. "Ready" He said quietly, not liking the way this space amplified whatever was said in it
Jen really wasn't bothered, darkness was her friend. It helped hide her. It was kinda creepy though. She wondered if the spiders would be attracted to her hair.. it was glowing almost a red color now.

Steel hissed on leather as Beatrix unsheathed a katana. She grabbed the knob quickly and opened the door. If it's Shelob, I'm going to scream, and that'd be really bad for morale, don't you think? So don't let it be Shelob.

Garret glanced back to the manhole then focused on the door as Beatrix opened it, wondering what was there

(I would have Beatrix step inside but a) I don't know what the room looks like, which would affect her reaction and b) for all I know it could be an ambush {by Shelob or crazy scientists. Or both.}.)

Back
Top Bottom