Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
OK, Sunpaw is an empath with biokinesis. Means she can heal with a touch and see others' emotions/feel their pain.

Sunpaw looked up from washing her paws as a cat - Stonepaw - strode into camp. She locked eyes with Stonepaw and cleared her mind, and she felt his emotions - a mix of nervous, scared, and excited. She blinked and shook herself, then stretched and walked up to him. "What are you doing here?"
Hello people
I can't be on later today, and I won't be here next week. Let's just say Crow has gone missing, that way you two can rp
AW man! we'll see you soon then. Have fun!

OK, Sunpaw is an empath with biokinesis. Means she can heal with a touch and see others' emotions/feel their pain.

Sunpaw looked up from washing her paws as a cat - Stonepaw - strode into camp. She locked eyes with Stonepaw and cleared her mind, and she felt his emotions - a mix of nervous, scared, and excited. She blinked and shook herself, then stretched and walked up to him. "What are you doing here?"
Crow followed up close behind Stonepaw, and smiled when she saw Sunpaw. It was obvious Crow was worried, but no one knew what it was about. "We're here to see you." Crow said as happily as she could, but she was tired after 3 days of staying up. She had stayed up watching people so long she hadn't been watching herself. But she wouldn't let that get to her. "Can you come with us for a second?"
AW man! we'll see you soon then. Have fun!
I'm going to be on today but not after that lol until the week after next

Crow followed up close behind Stonepaw, and smiled when she saw Sunpaw. It was obvious Crow was worried, but no one knew what it was about. "We're here to see you." Crow said as happily as she could, but she was tired after 3 days of staying up. She had stayed up watching people so long she hadn't been watching herself. But she wouldn't let that get to her. "Can you come with us for a second?"

I'm going to be on today but not after that lol until the week after next
"Sure." Confused, Sunpaw followed the two. As they left the camp behind, Sunpaw said "Where are we going, and why?" Stonepaw whispered to Crow, but Sunpaw only caught "Felt..in my...mint..emo..." Crow nodded and turned to Sunpaw. "We think you may have powers. Like the Three."
"W-what, me?"
"Yes." That was Stonepaw. "I can do this." He closed his eyes and focused, and a stone nearby flew into the air and landed by Stonepaw's front paws.
"Well what's mine?"
"We think you are an empath. Stonepaw felt you reading his emotions."
"So.. not all cats can do that?"
"No."
"Any..Anything else?"
"Possibly. I sense something about you... A power like my own. Stonepaw has a scratch on his foreleg. Place your paw on it," Crow said. "Now do exactly what I say. Focus your thoughts through your paw, think only of healing."
Sunpaw was still confused, but she did it. She felt something she'd never felt before, a sensation like she was a medicine cat helping a queen birth kits. A wonderful feeling of....pure life.
"Okay. Lift your paw."
She did. The three looked at Stonepaw's scratch - Stonepaw contorting to see his own elbow - and no scratch was there.
"Sunpaw, you are a healer. "
Can you guys be on like 8-9 tonight for the leader meeting? About the fox?
I think so

Back
Top Bottom