Closed!! 2011 Spring Seed Swap

The okra seeds I got were the best ever. These plants grew to 8ft tall and 4 ft wide. I had okra coming out my ears and off of 8 seeds and everyone came up. My question now is I saved seeds from some of the pods Can these be planted next year? I have never saved them before but thought I'd give it a try. Will get a picture of these monsters tomorrow since it is to frost. They still have okra on them just crazy plants!!!
I had spaghetti squash too they were a little more gold but the flesh was the right color and tasted great still have 3 squash that I have put up in the pantry.

Just an FYI -

I just put up a thread for gourd/pumpkin/squash only seed swap.

I also plan to have this Spring seed swap again in 2012
big_smile.png

Quote:
Eating one now. Did not string up like a spaghetti squash, but did make small fibers and not soft like a pumpkin or zucchini...so guessing a yellow spaghetti squash?

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't checked in. I had a Difficult delivery of my son, followed by a very difficult few weeks, and a lot of my seedlings died in that time
sad.png
. But what lived, my inlaws planted in their garden as a surprise for me. I think only the Giant pumpkins made it. But I still have seeds left that I will try next year
smile.png

Here's a couple pics I took today.

24137_pumpkin.jpg

24137_pumpkins.jpg

Quote:
Those pumpkins look great! I love the color....there is such a wide range of colors with this variety (from dark orange to white to green). Great job! I have tons more seeds, so if you need more....just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom