CLOSED! Handmade Jewelry and Jewelry Making Supplies Swap!!! CLOSED!

I may be interested
smile.png
. I will have to look through my stash and see what I do have. I usually only keep enough findings and such for what I have in store for them so I probably don't have alot of extras but I'm not sure. I can make earrings, necklaces and bracelets and could make something worth around $10 pretty easily.

Quote:
Well, If you would rather make something sometimes there are people who sign up who only want something that is already made so that would be fine too
wink.png

Quote:
personally I cannot wear earrings. I have developed a severe allergy after having my daughter in 06. Weird, but my ear lobes swell up 5x their actual size if I even threaten to put something in them. Used to have three per ear... now, nothing. I hate it too I used to be an earring fiend. I loved the big perty shiny earrings. Now I cannot wear them
sad.png
. That's why I started making jewelry. I can make rings that actually fit my fingers for a fraction of the price you would pay to buy one that doesnt fit properly lol. I can make necklaces anyway I want... anywho I think I got off topic. Been a long day!

I love that triquatra (hope I spelled that right.... again long day) bracelet CREATURES awesome work. I have some of those smooth side leaves as well. Hope you have more pictures!

Back
Top Bottom