Cluck if you are from the San Francisco Bay Area

thumbsup.gif
Linda!!!

I'll pass a link to your post above to all my friends and neighbors that have chickens (or want them) in Contra Costa County (and encourage others to do the same)!

Can you post quick info and/or links to contact info for the main peeps involved to make the process of contacting them as easy as possible for all those reading this?

Here's a link for the Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors.

http://www.co.contra-costa.ca.us/index.aspx?nid=193

Each interested person could write an e-mail to their District Supervisor (look on the website to figure out which one that is), and I would suggest sending a copy to Ron Egherman:

[email protected]

Also, any time you see any local news media about backyard chickens, make sure they get a copy of that. Make Really sure that they know the brains of Backyardchickens.com lives in Contra Costa County too.

It's basically networking and the sharing of info that gets the job done.

Linda

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK!
big_smile.png

Woo hoo SF bay area! I'm in the north bay, in Marin County. We're about 30 mins north from the golden gate bridge, on the 101. Check out our website!
big_smile.png

I'm in los altos and actually there are a quite a few chicken owners over here. We're all on the svchickens yahoo group and sometimes have coop tours.

Bak Bak Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak Hi...I'm from Sebastopol, CA and have three Wyandotts. I love my girls, and will add more next year.

Back
Top Bottom