Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Pics
Where are you located. I have 2 beautiful Cochen Frizzles. One Black and one white. Pretty sure they are both roosters. Would like love some pullet Cochen Frizzles. Live in Atlanta. Alpharetta.Anybody ? Lavendar splash golden lace Etc
Cindy

My black frizzle cochin bantam is almost 4 weeks old. Over the last week or two I have noticed her beak is getting crooked. So far, it seems like both beaks are aligned. Do any of you have experience with this? Any suggestions for what I should do for her?

She seems to be eating and drinking ok so far... growing along with her flockmates (easter egger bantams... she's the only cochin bantam).

My black frizzle cochin bantam is almost 4 weeks old. Over the last week or two I have noticed her beak is getting crooked. So far, it seems like both beaks are aligned. Do any of you have experience with this? Any suggestions for what I should do for her? She seems to be eating and drinking ok so far... growing along with her flockmates (easter egger bantams... she's the only cochin bantam).
I'm sorry this is a useless reply, but.... SHE'S GORGEOUS!!!!!

I am looking to buy some frizzles. I cant find any in my area and am needing shipped before it gets too hot. Please let me know what you have for sale and if you ship to Oklahoma!!

Tabitha

Back
Top Bottom