Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Pics
I am interested in finding columbian's. I found one roo that's it. I'm sure my only source will be shipped eggs which is fine just need a point in the right direction.
Thanks Bryant

Look familiar?

Sorry, but not really. These do look like blue Columbian. This pullet doesn't look that way. I could ask Dr Hawes for pics of the down but I don't know that he has it. Maybe as she gets older it will be easier as someone stated above? She has much more of the coloration in the post earlier of the singleton. For the record, you don't get much more reputable than a man doing this and winning and being a judge for longer than I have been alive.
I am interested in finding columbian's. I found one roo that's it. I'm sure my only source will be shipped eggs which is fine just need a point in the right direction.
Thanks Bryant
Dr Robert Hawes in Maine. Pm me if you want his info. He wins with his birds all the time... and so do the kids in juniors and 4H that he sells to.

Hello Frizzle fans!! This is Paris...she is the biggest pre-maddona, diva actin' chicken I have EVER had. She wants to be hand fed, but don't confine me. Pet me, but don't mess up my hair! Give me friends, but only the ones I want! And she now has a crush on Sedrick. My black, show quality Silkie roo. Should I hatch eggs from those two? Is she 'good enough' to breed? What would I get? (Other than the obvious Cochin/Silkie x!) Is that common? Could I end up with Sizzles that way? I am much more knowledgeable about LF, I'm needing educated! She is about 6 months old and TINY, and just getting all her big girl feathers.. Thank you!!

Hello Frizzle fans!! This is Paris...she is the biggest pre-maddona, diva actin' chicken I have EVER had. She wants to be hand fed, but don't confine me. Pet me, but don't mess up my hair! Give me friends, but only the ones I want! And she now has a crush on Sedrick. My black, show quality Silkie roo. Should I hatch eggs from those two? Is she 'good enough' to breed? What would I get? (Other than the obvious Cochin/Silkie x!) Is that common? Could I end up with Sizzles that way? I am much more knowledgeable about LF, I'm needing educated! She is about 6 months old and TINY, and just getting all her big girl feathers.. Thank you!!
shes lovely how do you keep her so clean. You could get sizzles but not too sure if that would be from the first generation. They would be very cute anyway im sure probably have black skin 5 toes and some smooth feathered some frizzled. Think if u bred those babies back to a silky you will get a percentage of sizzlez x

Our adorable little Abby! :) Started laying just shy of 16 weeks and rarely misses a day! We LOVE her tiny cream colored contributions to our egg basket!

Back
Top Bottom