Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Hi All! I need your opinion on whether Fay can stay a Fay or will need a manley name. I read earlier in the thread that hens may feather out quicker which I think she did because she was always a puff ball. She just turn 10 weeks today. She is a cutie and looks like a blaze running across the yard. I look forward to your response.
He is a young cockerel in my opinion. Comb usually not red on pullets at this age nor do pullets have wattles this large at this age. Enjoy him.

Thanks for the replies on "currently" Fay. I love my bantam cochin frizzles. I have a self blue, a black and now a white. Her best friend is my new duck Stella They have been buds since I brought them home together. Stella goes swimming and Fay just waits by the side of the pool until she is done and off they go. Such fun to watch roaming the yard together.

Last edited:
More eye candy. Fay slam out as a baby after some yard romping and then with her BFF waiting for Stella again.

I'm needing to rehome my roo Lenny. We were buying a house in the country but the owner backed out. Easiest way to find a new owner? He's about 4 months old (this is an old picture). I'm in the Oklahoma City area.

Back
Top Bottom