Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

A couple of our white frizzle cochin bantams

Eek! I am just now getting pictures up! I am so sorry, it's been a crazy week. The first few pictures are of the frizzle rooster. His name is George :) I have no idea what his color is. He is a dark blue/black all over with the gold on his neck, back, and wings. Here are my other bantam pens, just for fun :) They are all hatchery birds (Except the unknown colored frizzle rooster and the sizzle hen) but are still pretty! White frizzle/Partridge pen Red and Red Frizzle Birchen male/black or blue sizzle hen (and also my other rooster) Blue pen Birchen pen I sure do love my cochins! I have 6 pens set up (one has silkies) that are 3.5 by ~12 feet. Each pen has a mini A-frame coop and their own water container. Pretty neat setup, huh? It allows me to have pure-bred birds for customers.
i do the same when breeding. i have 1 huge coop that i put up divided walls to keep certain colors in each breeder pen. this year i will have 1 chocolate pen, 1 mauve pen, 1 porcelain pen, and 3 millie pens.

i do the same when breeding.
i have 1 huge coop that i put up divided walls to keep certain colors in each breeder pen. this year i will have 1 chocolate pen, 1 mauve pen, 1 porcelain pen, and 3 millie pens.
Oh man, those sound like such pretty birds!!!! I'm hoping when I get my own place one day with enough room for birds that I can add more colors to my collection. The millie cochins are so pretty! I have never seen a mauve or chocolate though.

Please help 911 know she had mites never saw then but dusted cut away feathers so I could treat this after math was scabby and oh so red it liija better I have been putting Neosporin non pain in on it and also altername with water down iodine should I think about antibiotic please help she is still eat and drink
Hope someone has responded to you. You would get better responses with this if you put it on the diseases, emergency forum. Sounds like you are doing fine. #1 get rid of the mites, #2 treat the wound. I think neosporin is fine. Just make sure the others are not picking at the wound. Otherwise, just keep an eye on her and make sure she is eating and drinking. Add a little Apple Cider Vinegar (natural with the mother) in to the water, 2 TBSP/Gal. That helps with a lot of things. Good luck.

Oh man, those sound like such pretty birds!!!! I'm hoping when I get my own place one day with enough room for birds that I can add more colors to my collection. The millie cochins are so pretty! I have never seen a mauve or chocolate though.

thanks, they are project colors. only a few folks are working on them besides me. im several generations into my chocolates and porcelain and mauve will be new for this yr. ive had millies and calicos gor 9yrs now.

Hope someone has responded to you.  You would get better responses with this if you put it on the diseases, emergency forum.  Sounds like you are doing fine.  #1 get rid of the mites, #2 treat the wound.  I think neosporin is fine.  Just make sure the others are not picking at the wound.  Otherwise, just keep an eye on her and make sure she is eating and drinking.  Add a little Apple Cider Vinegar (natural with the mother) in to the water, 2 TBSP/Gal.  That helps with a lot of things.  Good luck.

Thank you South ya I will.go to emergency I have no idea was reading.about vent geet or fungus or yeast Amy thought.

Back
Top Bottom