Cochin Thread!!!

This is Pennelipie! She is a barred Cochin and I absolutely adore her! She is so friendly! She comes right up to me.
1f497.png
1f497.png
1f497.png
[/IMG][/IMG]

I just joined the cochin family :) accidentally, at the feed store, where I felt the need to rescue them from pasty butt.... I was looking for a friendly breed to expand with and looks like it was a good choice. After their bath I will post pics... I don't know what color they are-- don't trust the feed store tag. Yesterday they said gold-laced, today the tag said partridge on the SAME CHICKS!!!

I just joined the cochin family :) accidentally, at the feed store, where I felt the need to rescue them from pasty butt.... I was looking for a friendly breed to expand with and looks like it was a good choice. After their bath I will post pics... I don't know what color they are-- don't trust the feed store tag. Yesterday they said gold-laced, today the tag said partridge on the SAME CHICKS!!!

Yay! Thanks for rescuing them from pasty butt!

@katzbantams
 She is very pretty. All of my bantam Cochins are very sweet and friendly too. I love them.

Thank you! I absolutely adore Cochins! I can't resist! I have some more pics of Pennelipie
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
I took these pictures today. :)

I have a pennelipie too!
Here she is...

I know she's not a cochin I just couldn't resist!!!
I do love Cochins too!! And your pennelipie is beautiful!!!

Back
Top Bottom