Cochin Thread!!!

Adorable!

The chick on the bottom of the pic maybe a partridge? I had a red chipmunk looking baby and it is partridge.

Not sure but they are adorable!! :D

Sorry this pic is blurry but this is a baby picture of my partridge. She is about a month old now. Does any of your babies look like this? Here she is now.

And this is a baby pic of my golden laced. Any look like this?

She is a month old now.
I have 6 Golden Lace, 2 of the red with the chipmunk stripe and 2 whitish/blue

Could this chicken be a bantam? I assumed it was a chick because it was so small but this morning it was making the sound my two hens that just stared laying make before they lay an egg! I'm so new to chickens I didn't even think to ask the guy I bought her from!

can anybody tell if my chicks are pullets or roos, they are 9 weeks old, thanks I have 4 altogether but didn't manage to get photo of the fourth but it is similar to 1 only with less buff and more blue

Looks like all 3 are pullets to me at 7 weeks both of my cochins had very noticeable bright red combs and good size Wattles :)

Hi, I was taking a look at my 12 little Cochin chicks that hatched earlier this week and I noticed that the orange/buff colored ones don't have feathers on their middle toe and all the others do. Is this just a genetic fluke, maybe a poor quality?? Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom