Cochin Thread!!!

Can someone tell me what color blue this little one is? Is she just a regular blue or what? Her wing feathers are a light blue with some darker blue speckles on some, and her tail and pin feathers are coming in a darker blue.

Boy or girl? About 6 weeks old.

I hope not! My Pickles will have to get a new home then :( no roos allowed here.
I've got the same problem! I have a red Cochen that is 4.5 weeks and it's starting to look red in the comb and wattles! I can't get my pictures to attach or I would give you something to compare too. Hope I'm wrong on both of ours!

I've got the same problem! I have a red Cochen that is 4.5 weeks and it's starting to look red in the comb and wattles! I can't get my pictures to attach or I would give you something to compare too. Hope I'm wrong on both of ours!
id love to see a pic if you can get it to upload! My Pickles is a little pink on the comb but no waddles in sight yet.

Can someone tell me what color blue this little one is? Is she just a regular blue or what? Her wing feathers are a light blue with some darker blue speckles on some, and her tail and pin feathers are coming in a darker blue.
Splash? Looks a lot like the coloring on my splash Ameraucana chickie. She's really pretty, I love her little feathered feet!

Here are pictures of my red chochin and my gold lace chochin. I'm pretty sure my gold lace is a pullet but starting to think that the red is a cockerel. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom