Cochin Thread!!!

Hello all. I just found this thread and joined as soon as I could. I'v seen most of the posts and everyone's birds are gorgeous! After a two year break or so from buff Cochins I realised not having Cochins is too difficult! A few days back I went and bought a pair of blue Cochins. They are 8-9 weeks old. Here are a few shots I took of the cockerel. Please share your views and feel free to say what you really feel please. Criticism would be appreciated so I know where my Cochins stand in quality.
Also I have one question for everyone
What type of Cochins would you get if you put a black Cochin male on a blue Cochin hen or vice versa?
Thanks in advance
Here's a picture of the blue Cochin roo
( 8 weeks old)

Hi all, also new around here, but also completely new to chickens, decided on getting Cochins as my first chicks ever, they just sound so absolutely amazing! A friends giving me a rooster soon enough and I'm planning on getting a few hens as soon as some become available to me :)

Hello all. I just found this thread and joined as soon as I could. I'v seen most of the posts and everyone's birds are gorgeous! After a two year break or so from buff Cochins I realised not having Cochins is too difficult! A few days back I went and bought a pair of blue Cochins. They are 8-9 weeks old. Here are a few shots I took of the cockerel. Please share your views and feel free to say what you really feel please. Criticism would be appreciated so I know where my Cochins stand in quality.
Also I have one question for everyone
What type of Cochins would you get if you put a black Cochin male on a blue Cochin hen or vice versa?
Thanks in advance
Here's a picture of the blue Cochin roo
( 8 weeks old)

He is beautiful. Is he solid blue or does he have other colors mixed in?

Thanks! :)
No, he is from a pure blue bloodline
At first, Even I thought that he has some colours mixed into him at first but as times been passing his colours are becoming more and more solid.

Tomorrow, I'll try to get a few pictures of the female who's also 8 weeks old
I'd also apreeciate everyone opinions about her!

Hamzah1708 blue is a reccessive gene so if u cros blue to black or vice versa you will get blues blacks and splash. Blue black over splash or anything will create one of the three colors. This is my splash roo I use for breeding.

Back
Top Bottom