Cochins, brahmas and Jersey giant.

Nadia_mendoza

In the Brooder
Sep 9, 2020
Which one gets bigger in general? I want to get one from mypetchicken cause I’m also getting a Couple of bantams and they sex them. My daughter wants the biggest fluffiest chicken possible. I have a white Cochin already and she is beautiful, not fully grown yet so I’m wondering if the Brahma will be significantly larger than my Cochin to make sense to getting one for that goal. Or the jersey giant?

Jersey Giants are big, but not necessarily fluffy. Search for information on English Orpingtons - they are extremely fluffy birds.
Thank you for your input 😀
The Orpingtons are cute and fluffy but I don’t think they are bigger than the Cochin that I already have for example. I was mainly wondering if the Brahma would be bigger than the Cochin since my daughter is really interested in having a huge fluffy bird 😆(since the jersey giant is not very fluffy)

Which one gets bigger in general? I want to get one from mypetchicken cause I’m also getting a Couple of bantams and they sex them. My daughter wants the biggest fluffiest chicken possible. I have a white Cochin already and she is beautiful, not fully grown yet so I’m wondering if the Brahma will be significantly larger than my Cochin to make sense to getting one for that goal. Or the jersey giant?
I don't know if it matters now but I have blue giant cochins and they are super fluffy and giant. I also have white Jersey Gaints and the size of the fluff from the Gaint Cochin puts them to shame

Back
Top Bottom