Cockerel or pullet?

The first pic looks like a female and the second is definitely a male. Can't really tell with the third pic. Need close up pics of their heads (front & side view) and some side views of their bodies showing head to tail to know for sure.
ok i added some pictures of it, its smaller and has very thick legs, has no tail?? 4 weeks old and 2 days. The rest (the yellow ones) were all identify as hens exept the one with the red thing on his face, hes a rooster, he started crowing this morning, so for sure a male but the barred rock mix im still clueless of you could help me thank you

The barred rock mix looks to me like a female because it's smaller and doesn't have much Comb development but I don't know much about the breed so junebuggena could be correct that it's a male

The barred rock mix looks to me like a female because it's smaller and doesn't have much Comb development but I don't know much about the breed so junebuggena could be correct that it's a male
The mother was barred, the father was not barred; therefore, all male chicks from that pairing will be barred.

Last edited:
The mother was barred, the father was not barred; therefore, all male chicks from that pairing will be barred.
Im not exactly sure the dad could of been a barred rock as well since i had recently gotten her from the previous person, who had a barred rock rooster. They are now 14weeks and im still not convinced this is a cockerel. He is extremely small compare to the others

Back
Top Bottom