They're on the Way!!!

Dec 17, 2023
Alabama
I've got a shipment of chicks coming hopefully today(possibly tomorrow). They are currently sitting 45 minutes away at one of the distribution centers so I'm hopeful they'll call me here in a bit to come get them. Hoping they get to the post office before 4 🤞 I'll try to get pictures to share after everyone is in the brooder for a while and doing well. I ordered 10 Easter Egger pullets, 2 Easter Egger cockerels, 5 salmon faverolle pullets and add 1 "Homestead Helper" cockerel to the bunch! Excited to see them when they get here!

I've got a shipment of chicks coming hopefully today(possibly tomorrow). They are currently sitting 45 minutes away at one of the distribution centers so I'm hopeful they'll call me here in a bit to come get them. Hoping they get to the post office before 4 🤞 I'll try to get pictures to share after everyone is in the brooder for a while and doing well. I ordered 10 Easter Egger pullets, 2 Easter Egger cockerels, 5 salmon faverolle pullets and add 1 "Homestead Helper" cockerel to the bunch! Excited to see them when they get here!
You must be so excited!!! Yes post pictures when you can I would love to see them!

Where did you buy them?
Once i had a shipment of chicks 40 minutes away that arrived at a distrbution center as well. It took 16 hours for them to ship to post office! not trying to discourage you send some pictures. ;) :thumbsup

I got some last week from a place I just stumbled on. I got 25 hens for $75, shipping included. They raise them for reptile food, and the roosters are sold as feeders mostly. But they only have Novogen browns and Novogen white. It's called The Critter Depot, so far they are healthy and happy. I think if these do well I may get 50 more. The more you buy the cheaper they are.

Back
Top Bottom