collab need more members

bella1210

Songster
9 Years
Jul 10, 2010
ct
Ok so they do a thing like this on youtube so i though we could do one on here we will have one person for each day of the week. There will be a theme and challenge each week. If you would like to do this pm me this form.

Why you want to do this:
What days you want (you would have to beable to come on BYC on that day or let me know in advance if you can't so i can find a sun for you):
Why should i pick you:
Anything else you want to tell me:
If you can not do it that day do you promise to tell me advance so i can find a sub for you:
What should we call this collob:
What color do you want:

These are our followers (if you would like to be on this list pm me or post here a color)

If you have any questions pm me.

Last edited:
do you guys not want to do this because you do not like it or because you do not know what this is

Quote:
they do it on you tube but instead of videos we will be making post everyday it will be the person who dose that day to make there post and there will be something each week we have to write about if you want to join fill out the form and pm it to me

Quote:
X2, I have a little bit of a hard time understanding thing with out punctuation, capitoliziation, etc.

ok i just fixed the capitoliziation

Quote:
so basicly what you do is you pick a day then on that day you come on BYC and post but there will be a theme and challenge every week that i will pm everybody sunday and you will have to make a post that day that you will do if you want to join pm me the form if you still do not get it tell me what you do not get

Back
Top Bottom