Colloncas, Huastecs, & Quechuas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you also get some SPQ I have a pair but need some more if you do maybe we can trade.

I have a pair of SPQs. Here are some pictures of them:

IF you are interested in eggs from them, I can separate them out for you. Not sure which egg is hers - I suspect a tea colored egg but just don't know. All the rest in the pen are Araucanas and a couple of EEs and they lay blue or green eggs. At this time there is one banty Araucana rooster in with them. It would probably be two weeks to separate and lose fertility in the egg then a few days to regain fertility with the SPQ male. Not sure what her lay rate is so could only send 3 -4 at a time. No charge for the eggs if you want to pay shipping.

Hi yes I would love some . Do I have something you would like to have ? I really would love to get some .

Here is another one they are not very good when I am in their pen they want to be picked up so getting to stand back is hard

Please,Please,Please don't be angry with me for not getting back with you if you sent me a PM in the last few weeks. I'm not spending much time on the computer and hope to get back with folks in a timely manner. Which is not in the instant manner most are used to in this day and age... But I will get back with you.
I have 67 unread PMs!

I will have fertile Ponape, and Koro Sea eggs and also some Colloncas.
I'm waiting for the Koro Sea rooster to find the girls attractive or vice versa. I'm collecting their eggs and incubating them to be sure they are fertile before offering them.
The Ponape eggs are developing nicely and If someone want them send me a message with Ponape in the subject line. Colloncas are not ready yet.
For Huastecs get in touch with grannychick55 or others who have stock (check the Huastec thread).

I love you all and hope you everyone has a nice day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom