Colorado Hatching Eggs Thread

I'm in East Boulder looking for some hatching eggs to introduce the kids to chicken keeping. We are looking for Wyandotte, Sussex, and P Rocks, but open to other breeds. We are also looking to rent an incubator. Anyone out there who can help with our project?
Thanks!

I'm in East Boulder looking for some hatching eggs to introduce the kids to chicken keeping. We are looking for Wyandotte, Sussex, and P Rocks, but open to other breeds. We are also looking to rent an incubator. Anyone out there who can help with our project?
Thanks!

Hello, we are in North Boulder and will have some eggs down the road from our mixed flock, but none of the breeds you listed. I have a fellow rancher/neighbor up the street that has chickens and I believe they have the SS if you would like I can PM you his details?

I'm in Bailey (45 southwest of Denver) and am getting ready to fire up incubators. I will have Swedish Flower Hen eggs and hopefully some chicks as well as Ancona Duck eggs and ducklings. Photos of my birds are on my website (link below). If anyone is interested in either of those species please send me a message or email expressing your interest so I can get you on my list.

Last edited:
Ideally looking for Rees Cream Legbar hatching eggs.
I have Cream Legbar but from the first three groups of imports. I am wanting to add the Rees line but they are still a little costly. My legbars are just starting to lay again this season and I have a couple of young roosters with them which I am not certain they know their job yet.

Does anybody in Colorado want to buy chicks from Greenfire Farms and share in the $35 shipping charge for the chick box? 20 chicks can be shipped in each box.

Im on the 115 end of Co Springs, I dont like driving to Denver or driving in Denver. I prefer to go South or SE to North any day. Does anyone know of a market or place in the Springs to egg or chicken swap so to speak. I currently have 2 pleasant Red Star ladies and 2 big bossy Silver Laced Wyandotte roosters. I am looking for a home for one of the roosters or he will soon become dinner as the boys have gotten too big and bossy to live in harmony and I would like to add a few more ladies to the hen house, I would prefer maybe a couple of Orpington or some Wyandottes. I appreciate any PM's or info.

Back
Top Bottom