Colorado

I am considering adding a couple of chickens to my back yard pen, but I could not take a roo (small yard and close neighbors). Plus I don't have a coop yet. Just something I was kicking around in my head because I have such horrible luck with incubators. I blew out a heating element in one and just had a fan go on another. Anyway, hope you find a home. If you have a couple of pet quality hens that are annoyingly broody later on, please PM me
big_smile.png

Quote:
That would make you the bustling metropolis to the north or northeast of us!!!! I like Fountain. It's a nice little town and you guys just got a new Big R didn't you? I heard it was much nicer than ours!!

Rockin' Reds :

Quote:
Wow...didn't know there was a Big R in Fountain. I will have to come up and check it out...the one in Pueblo isn't that great.
tongue.png

Ya the one in Pueblo kinda sucks. Haven't been in the Fountain one yet but want to go see it. My boss says it's really nice!!! Wish we had a Murdoch's here.​

The Big R in Fountain is really nice and the staff is very helpful. That place is always nice and clean and someone always greets you.

Back
Top Bottom