Colorado

It is 19 here and the wind was screaming for awhile. Had to close the coop door and apologize to the chooks. No more snow at the moment, just beautiful sunshine. Still windy though.
I wish we'd get some snow.....
hit.gif

Did some digging a few weeks ago and there was zero moisture in the ground down to two feet. deep. Very sad.

Wind is really kicking up here. Looks like the girls put themselves away.

Speaking of... My banties seem to prefer the coop to the run. Color me confused. They come out in the morning and on and off throughout the day but seem to spend most of their time in the coop. Is it a banty thing or is my flock just odd?

Well, DH is applying for jobs again. One is in Pueblo and the rest are from coast to coast. I have lost track of the locations of all of them but one was Alexandria, VA, one was in Southern California about a stones through from Tiajuana, and a third was in Texas. I hope he gets the Pueblo job. Call me picky but I don't like most of the places those jobs are. Texas is the only possible exception right now, depending on what region.

Oh, add Oklahoma.
What does hubby do? We are both unemployed and looking too... My DH is in aviation and I owned my own wine business the past 5-6 yrs then was in Finance the 18 before that. Had an interview yesterday but it wasn't right for me. I guess I'll keep looking.

What does hubby do? We are both unemployed and looking too... My DH is in aviation and I owned my own wine business the past 5-6 yrs then was in Finance the 18 before that. Had an interview yesterday but it wasn't right for me. I guess I'll keep looking. 

DH is an Army Chemical officer. His is applying to government jobs mostly but even so most require a BS in environmental or chemistry. Thing is, that has been his primary job for years now he just never got a degree in it. :/ The Army gave him all the courses and training he needed, they just aren't an actual degree.

He is also starting a business. He has been researching for a while now and is going to try starting up as a weekend thing until he gets out. He wants to coach kids with ADD/ADHD to help them manage the symptoms and succeed better in school and in the work force. That's his real passion, we just don't know if we can get enough client base to succeed on that alone.

What does he do in Aviation?

I am Manager of Quality Control at SkyWest Airlines out of our Colorado Springs maintenance facility.

THEY ARE HERE! THE EGGS ARE HERE AND RESTING!!!! I will post a pic as soon as I can get my computer up and going! Wish iPad and BYC got along better on the whole posting pictures thing...

Get the photo bucket app. That's how I post the pics I take with my iPad. Now, of course, the iPad pics aren't the best, but it's easier then the back and forth from iPad to laptop to iPad.

Back
Top Bottom