Colorado

Wow, that is excellent! So you're letting the car drive itself now? LOL sorry, couldn't resist :)
lau.gif

So I realize that 1A girls High School basketball isn't the biggest thing in sports, but when Hanover girls beat Edison AT Edison the first time in about 5 years, THATS something to cheer about!!!!! Hannah, my youngest, only got 3 fouls and many new bruises. She is WAY excited! Talked ALL the way home.......thats a 40 min drive from the house.......

celebrate.gif
ep.gif
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Hey Scott, do you know what the times are for this swap? I used to live a mile down the road from here and I can't think of where they would put a swap. At 52nd and Ward there's an empty lot ??? And these streets are on the borders of Arvada on the north and Wheatridge on the south.

The swap at Wardle and Sons at about 40th and Wadsworth is pretty good. Not sure when this one is but I know Eric Fullenwider was there last time I went. Several sellers.
Hi coloradochick,

Here is the information from the Craigslist ad: January 26, 2013 8am till 12 noon 51st and Ward, Wheat Ridge Colorado "Small Animal, Bird Swap and Market" Email us at [email protected] for directions and with questions.

Scott

We will be there for sure! I think we're going at 8, hopefully try to catch some good stuff. Not that I'll recognize anyone, but I suppose I may see some of you there. I'm thinking of bringing my serama roo.

We will be there for sure! I think we're going at 8, hopefully try to catch some good stuff. Not that I'll recognize anyone, but I suppose I may see some of you there. I'm thinking of bringing my serama roo.

If I can find the place, we'll be there. Just E-mailed them. Thanks for the E-mail post!
goodpost.gif

I have chicks hatching, hopefully, tomorrow. These little guys will be mutts but beautiful ones. ;-) The reason I said hopefully is I lost power to my incubator for a few hours about a week ago. I last candled on lockdown on Tuesday and I think, fingers crossed, I'll be ok but it's the first time I've ever had that happen.

Hatch Update: I'm a few hours into my 21st day and I have 2 solid pips and 1 that just broke the shell. It's still early so hopefully the loss of power won't be a huge problem.

Back
Top Bottom