Colorado

Holy crap. I just had some guy reply to my add on CL.. I posted a while ago looking for an incubator. He has a gqf 1502 he only wants $100 for. Thing looks brand new. My wife is REALLY going to kill me!!
pretty smokin deal if all works well. I looked it up. You could hatch a lot of chicks in there.

Snowing really well now in Lakewood! We need a good snow.

My zoning is ZERO chickens until April 1st then we can have 4. Crazy part is I have 5 horses right behind me! I just started my serious research and coop thinking so it's fun to read all of you real chicken owners posts! I'm looking at 2015 probably when I can actually get some babies. So far away!!! I just want to be well prepared and sure I want to do this. So far I'm in love with buff orpingtons!

Must be a good brand, lots of ads on CL people looking for the GQF Sportsman. If you wanted to put the cart before the horse, there is a GQF Hatcher for sale in NM.

Call me old fashioned, if I'm going big, the redwood ones appeal to me!

So Cornbread is my now lonely chicken who was attacked by an aggressive chicken we had. She has been healing the last two weeks and her feathers are growing back! (That's leftover tar...long story). Anyway, 2 questions: 1) what are some foods that are good to help her feathers continue to grow back and 2) since she is alone for now, what temperature is too cold for her? We bring her in our garage during cold nights where she sleeps in a comfortable little dog kennel.

Oh, and don't let the lack of feathers and tarred look make you feel too bad for her, she is spoiled rotten.

Holy crap. I just had some guy reply to my add on CL.. I posted a while ago looking for an incubator. He has a gqf 1502 he only wants $100 for. Thing looks brand new. My wife is REALLY going to kill me!!

Yes this is a great deal!! I emailed on it this morning after they posted it since we are
Looking for an incubator for the school projects my son puts on for the 3-4th graders. They emailed back and said they had someone so must be you!! Congrats:) let us know if you change you mind lol!

Back
Top Bottom