Colorado

Just to chime in...but anything to do with data lines is a nightmare. They dont bury most of the time...if they do it is like they toss dry leaves over it...and the crap they do to the sides of homes...well it's just crazy. Never quality from them folks...

The henchman actually responded. After explaining to him that lots of peeps, some on horses, use this road he told me it was my problem. Anyone want a 7 acre ranch in Franktown?

How far from the tech center (parkmeadows mall), how much, what is the sqft, and how quick you want to move.... been house shopping a while.

There are actually two houses here. The main is about 6,000 and the guest is about 2,500 sqft. Plus there's a barn with three stalls. All are stucco on the outside. It's heavily wooded and quite hilly, and there are several different pastures for horses to run around in. Plus a fenced in driveway area for chooks to play. They have destroyed 4 of the 11 gardens here. The address is 10675 Deerfield Road if you want to see it from a satellite pic. Franktown is about 20 minutes from the tech center, but the ranch is actually closer to Elizabeth, just south of 86 on the Douglas / Elbert county border . A few BYC peeps have been here. I can mention their names if you PM me, and they give me permission
wink.png
We can over go the Realtor cost, but they're telling me the bidding should start at $700,000.

Well, I just got chased in by a nasty hail storm, chickens with brains ran for cover as well. The teenagers seemed to enjoy chasing the hail stones......
P-Funk, that sure does seem rude of them.

Oh Margie, we have to love you. I'm still waiting for this piece of #### who said he would bring a tech by to fix the holes where animals and peeps lose limbs. Really???

Colorado poultry fans--Sunday May 12 is the Rocky Mtn Pheasant & Waterfowl poultry swap at the Agfinity Ace Hardware store 55 W Bromley Lane in Brighton. Its in the morning till 10am. I am bringing silkies in various colors (mostly males) and some bantam cochins.
Then the Colorado Poultry Association has a club meeting at the same site following the swap. The CPA show in Pueblo is coming soon on June 15.

Wendell, sounds like poults and Doms are a match made in heaven :) Glad to hear they are getting along well. They were with chicks here, and seemed to be very easy going. The whole group I have right now is very calm.

Chick, where did you get the Orloffs again? That is a breed on my some-day list.

I won't have any Silkies hatching this week, the turner quitting appears to have put the kibosh on that. Hopefully those going into lockdown next week will fare better.

The Black Catdance chick is for sure a cockerel as of this morning. He crowed. Beautiful little guy.

The Albritton Speckled Sussex are my best friends every morning and evening - they have learned I am the Food Bringer :) Such lovely birds.

Margie, you must be so sick of snow about now. I envy you the moisture, but not how far into spring it arrives in frozen form.

Back
Top Bottom