Colorado

Hello everyone! I'm from Alabama but living in Pueblo now and boy do we love us some chickens! My husband is in the military and actually from Pueblo, while I am Alabama born and raised. We have us a little farm going with 4 ducks, 2 goats, 2 bunnies and 11 chickens. We just got our order of 21 one day old chicks! It is nice to move across the country but stull have the farm life I did back in Alabama. :)

thank you what did they tast like? because all I can find is like a small fruit!

They are kind of tart and have a very slight floral flavor. Maybe like a tart/sour grape. We had green ones. They were good and I will plant one at this house next year. The size of mine were probably twice the size of a pea? The shrub got about 3 feet tall and was probably 6 feet across.

Hello everyone! I'm from Alabama but living in Pueblo now and boy do we love us some chickens! My husband is in the military and actually from Pueblo, while I am Alabama born and raised. We have us a little farm going with 4 ducks, 2 goats, 2 bunnies and 11 chickens. We just got our order of 21 one day old chicks! It is nice to move across the country but stull have the farm life I did back in Alabama. :)

Welcome! I am just a few miles west of you.

Hello everyone! I'm from Alabama but living in Pueblo now and boy do we love us some chickens! My husband is in the military and actually from Pueblo, while I am Alabama born and raised. We have us a little farm going with 4 ducks, 2 goats, 2 bunnies and 11 chickens. We just got our order of 21 one day old chicks! It is nice to move across the country but stull have the farm life I did back in Alabama.
smile.png
Welcome to the Colorado Thread!

What breed of chicks?

Back
Top Bottom