Colorado

Thanks Pozees.
The ballon is full if liquid clear liquid I can see the veins and tissue under the water.
I keep looking for a puncture but don't find any.
Duramicyn I have it in powder or should i get the Iiquid one ( is there an injectable on oral one or is the same just give it to the chickens orally)do you happen to know the those?
Thanks

Thanks Pozees.
The ballon is full if liquid clear liquid I can see the veins and tissue under the water.
I keep looking for a puncture but don't find any.
Duramicyn I have it in powder or should i get the Iiquid one ( is there an injectable on oral one or is the same just give it to the chickens orally)do you happen to know the those?
Thanks
I have only ever used the powder added to drinking water, and I can't remember now what the dosage was, something like a teaspoon per gallon I think? Maybe someone who has used it more recently can chime in, been too long since I used it. I'll see if I thought to write the dosage down somewhere.

I thought i would let you all know first, i have 3 pied and pearl guineas and a phoenix rooster i need to rehome. Im looking to get $15 for the guineas and $10 for the rooster. My landlord
said i needed to get rid of them as he feels i have too many birds. All reasonable offers welcomed. We also have 2 free drakes to a good home where they won't be used for food.

Theses are the drakes. Me and my wife got them from a lady on here. I would love to keep them as they are amazing boys, but the landlord says they have to go too.

Does anyone feed their chickens snake gourds or cook them? My grandson planted some and I now have quite a few and not sure what I want to do with them.

I recently read an article about pruning the tops of the plants will stop vertical growth and encourage the fruit to finish ripening. Also, you can clip the vine and let them ripen on the vine.

A few other ideas I found...
http://gardening.about.com/od/growingtips/qt/Green_Tomato.htm
Very nice! Thank you, Nurse-Mel!

I have a TON of green tomatoes. Everything was just slow to mature this year. Using some of these ideas, maybe I'll get some ripe tomatoes, yet!

Welcome, by the way. (I've been offline for a while.)

Hope everyone up north is staying warm, saw that Loveland got snow over night, and Pikes Peak has snow too. Did check out NOAA and looks like it will be a milder winter for the four corners area, spreading northward (eventually), December, January, and February.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom